The Corridor Talent Forum
March 26-28, 2018
Hyatt Regency Orlando, Florida
The Corridor Talent Forum helps recruit top talent from around the nation to support the growth of high tech industry and innovation in the Florida High Tech Corridor, a 23-county region spanning the state.
During the two-day event, representatives from Corridor businesses and K-12 school systems meet with career center professionals from the nation’s top universities and state colleges to discuss current and anticipated hiring needs, along with strategies for attracting top graduates and alumni.
Talent Forum for Employers:
- Access Top Talent: Access 45+ universities and 10+ state colleges with high tech programs in just two days.
- Build Relationships: Build relationships with top university and state college career professionals to connect on current and continuous needs for talent.
- Gain Industry Insight: Listen to keynote speaker discussions on business and high tech economic development.
- Recruit for Less: Spend less to recruit at Talent Forum than you would on multiple campus visits. Universities travel to Talent Forum to help you fulfill hiring needs.
For more information, download: The Corridor Talent Forum for Employers
Talent Forum for Career Center Professionals:
- Access Top Employers: Access 45+ high tech companies and 15+ school systems in two days. Meet with global companies, small businesses and startups, plus local school systems seeking qualified graduates to fill desired jobs.
- Save Time and Money: In just one trip, schedule numerous meetings with employers seeking your help to fulfill hiring needs — not the other way around!
- Build Relationships: Build relationships with representatives of Fortune 500 companies with a presence in The Corridor. Establish a pipeline to share information about recent graduates and alumni of your high tech degree programs in exchange for job leads.
- Gain Industry Insight: Listen to keynote speaker discussions on business and high tech economic development in Florida.
For more information, download: The Corridor Talent Forum for Career Center Professionals
Career Center Professional Contact: